Come enjoy our lakeside campsite, hike and bike on miles of trails, go fishing, and much, much more!
- 40 miles of beautiful trail hiking and 23 miles of bike paths!
- Pierce Lake is stocked with largemouth bass, bluegill, redear sunfish and channel catfish, as well as bullhead, northern pike, muskie and walleye.
- Anglers 16 and older require Illinois fishing license. Buy online: tinyurl.com/il-fishing
- Canoes, kayaks, row boats, and paddle boats are available for rent. Boat rental is $13/hour. 10-HP Fishing boats are $35 per hour or $90/4 hours.
The 10 MPH speed limit is STRICTLY ENFORCED within the park limits!
- I-90 West to Rockford.
- Take the Highway 173 Exit.
- Go West for one-half mile to
the Rock Cut State Park entrance.
For more information about Rock Cut State Park, visit: tinyurl.com/rock-cut-il-sp